If your ad art is complete when you fill out the form, you can upload the file at the end of the form before submitting your insertion order. If you'd like to place your insertion order now and submit your ad art later*, please email the file to Yavonkia Jenkins at email@example.com.
* If you email your ad art, the file must be saved/exported as a JPG or PDF.
AD ART SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ad art must be created in Illustrator CS, Photoshop CS, or InDesign CS.
- File formats accepted are AI, PDF, JPG, EPS, or TIFF.
- All fonts in a vector graphic (AI, PDF, EPS) must be converted to paths.
- All strokes and fills in a vector graphic (AI, PDF, EPS) must be expanded.
- Print color ad art must be created in CMYK mode.
- WEB ADS: Resolution must be 72 DPI and saved for web.
- PRINT ADS: Resolution must be 300 DPI and rasterized.
Note: GSSEM cannot make changes to ad art if the file has been flattened.