- Open the email from gsLearn (email@example.com) to access a link to set your password. Can't find this email? Please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you receive the email, click the link within and set your password.
- To log in, sign in to My GS, and then select the option for gsLearn. Then use your email and password that you set in the previous steps.
GSUSA and Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan (GSSEM) provide excellent opportunities for volunteers to get easily and quickly oriented to the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. To take advantage of these learning opportunities, please visit gsLearn.
How to Log Into gsLearn for First-Time Users
GSSEM highly recommends that all troop leaders take the following training sessions to ensure that they're prepared to lead their troops:
Successful Leader Learning Foundation 1
Successful Leader Learning Foundation 2
Successful Leader Learning Foundation 3
Volunteers may also expand their Girl Scout knowledge with other learning opportunities:
- Grade-Level Training Sessions are specifically geared toward a Girl Scout program level. These are offered in-person or via webinar. Please check the event calendar to see when grade-level training sessions are offered.
- Short & Snappies are online training modules that explore a topic in less than 15 minutes.
- Enrichment Training Sessions are longer online trainings that go in-depth into a topic.
- Outdoor Training Sessions help boost adults' knowledge of camp and the outdoors.