Why isn't my username working?
Your username is typically your email address.
- If you have more than one email address, please try logging in with each.
- You can also click "Forgot Your Password?" to send a password reset link to your email address.
- If you're still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I'm not receiving the password reset email?
Password reset emails come from email@example.com.
- Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org
is added to your Safe Senders List in your email client.
- If you requested the password reset link before marking our email sender address as safe, please check your spam folder.
- If you're still not receiving the email, please email email@example.com to verify that your username/email address is correct in MyGS.
How can I reset my password if I no longer have access to the
original email address associated with my account?
Our Customer Care team can easily change your username/email address without requiring you to recreate your account.
Why can't I see my family when I log in?
There are a couple of reasons this could happen:
- Another adult family member may be listed as the preferred contact on the account, and that person must log in to renew family memberships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be listed as your household's preferred contact.
- You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. If that's the case, please try entering a different username. If that works, please be sure to email email@example.com to merge the two accounts into one.
Why can't I see my troop(s) when I log in?
There are several reasons this could happen:
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family. If you have more than one troop, please look for the pull-down menu to alternate between them.
- Please check your member profile to make sure you're listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- Not all troop volunteers have access to the Troop tab. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your volunteer role should have access to the tab.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it's updated.
If you need additional support, please email email@example.com.