Q: Why isn't my username working?
A: Your username is typically your email address. If you have more than one email address, please try logging in with each. You can also click "Forgot Your Password?" to send a password reset link to your email address. If you're still having trouble, please email email@example.com.
Q: What if I'm not receiving the password reset email?
A: The password reset emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please make sure it's added to your Safe Senders List in your email client. If you requested the password reset link before marking our email sender address as safe, please check your spam folder. If you're still not receiving the email, please email email@example.com to verify that your username/email address is correct in MyGS.
Q: How can I reset my password if I no longer have access to the
original email address associated with my account?
A: Our Customer Care team can easily change your username/email address without requiring you to recreate your account.
Q: Why can't I see my family when I log in?
A: There are a couple of reasons this could happen:
- Another adult family member may be listed as the preferred contact on the account, and that person must log in to renew family memberships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be listed as your household's preferred contact.
- You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. If that's the case, please try entering a different username. If that works, please be sure to email email@example.com to merge the two accounts into one.
Q: Why can't I see my troop(s) when I log in?
A: There are several reasons this could happen:
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family. If you have more than one troop, please look for the pull-down menu to alternate between them.
- Please check your member profile to make sure you're listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- Not all troop volunteers can access the Troop tab. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your volunteer role should have access to the tab.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it's updated.
If you need additional support, please email email@example.com.