Bronze Award Steps at a Glance:
- Girls must work in a group, whether it is with their troop or with a group outside of Girl Scouting.
- All of the requirements for the Bronze Award must be completed by Girl Scout Juniors (4 - 5 grade) by September 30 of the year they leave 5th grade.
- The Bronze Award Take Action Project requires a minimum of 20 hours per Girl Scout.
- Leaders or advisors helping with the Bronze Award decide if the girls have fulfilled the requirements and chosen an appropriate project. There is no approval by GSSEM.
- Once the steps have been completed, visit a GSSEM Council Shop to purchase Bronze Award Pins.
- The Bronze Award serves as a foundation to earning the Silver and Gold Awards.