Help Girl Scouts dream big.
Change-makers. Trailblazers. Explorers. We’re talking about Girl Scouts, of course, but we’re also talking about the people who become Girl Scout volunteers.
Just like the Girl Scouts they guide, volunteers lead with their hearts and bring a playful sense of curiosity to everything they do. Whatever their unique skills or interests, volunteers help Girl Scouts unlock their limitless potential and make a lasting difference in the world.
See for yourself how empowering it is to be a role model. Look for Girl Scout volunteer opportunities near you—whether you’re looking for short-term opportunities or to start a troop of your own, connect with your local Girl Scout council and start making an impact.
Qualifications to become a volunteer with GSSEM:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be a positive role model for the leaders of tomorrow
- Flexible attitude and sense of humor
- You must enroll as a Member of Girl Scouts of the USA*
- You must submit to a background
* GSUSA Membership Dues of $25.00 goes to the national organization
to pay for accident insurance covering participation in approved Girl
Scout activities, program research and resources, training and
services to councils.