Tips for Preparing Your Nomination Packet
VNA Short & Snappy
- Review the Volunteer Recognition Information Packet to
determine the ideal award for your nominee.
Information Packet (PDF)
- Confirm your nominee meets all of the
Note: Your submission will be returned for edits if it doesn't describe how the nominee has met award criteria.
- Submit the VNA Nomination Form by December 9,
- Ensure your submission explains how the nominee meets all award criteria.
- Thanks Badge I or II nomination only: Upload one letter of endorsement.
- Ensure that when you submit the form, all of the information is correct. If necessary, please confirm details with your nominee before submitting the form.
- The Volunteer Experience team will reach out to you in February 2023 if your nominee has been approved for the award.