What About Parents?
Online Support for Volunteers
The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource that supports troop leaders and co-leaders, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient.
Through Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- NEW FOR 20-21: Access resources for in-person and virtual meetings.
- Plan the troop's calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls' membership, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including pre-populated tracks for younger and older multilevel troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls' attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop's calendar.
- Enter the troop's finances (depending on the council's process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Parents can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Have a look at our Caregiver User Guide to get started!