IT'S THE PERFECT TIME TO GO CAMPING!
Family Camp registration is open!
If relaxing around the campfire, making s'mores, taking a hike, or sharpening your archery skills sounds like great family fun, join us at Camp Hawthorn Hollow (CHH)!
Spending time at camp is a safe and fun way to enjoy the comfort and peace of the great outdoors.
Lodges are now available to rent to Girl Scouts and their
CHH has eight lodges*—each with a full kitchen, comfortable lounge area, tables and chairs, bathrooms with flush toilets, a shower house in walking distance, outdoor fire pits, and picnic tables. Add-Ons are also available.
* Lodge capacity is limited to 16 people for the health and safety of everyone.
- Adult (18+ years old) - $25.00 per person, per night
- Youth (3 - 17 years old) - $20.00 per person, per night
- Infant/Toddler (2 years old and under) - No charge
Fun Things to Do* at Camp Hawthorn Hollow:
- Hiking trails
- Volleyball court
- Baseball and soccer fields
- Gaga ball pit and tetherball
- Giant checkers
- 4 giant Tic-Tac-Toe boards
- Sports shed full of sports equipment
- 2 Hammock Villages
- Two amphitheaters
- Picnic pavilion
- 2 hopscotch courses
- Streams for nature study
* Activities included in the rental/camp fees.
If you have any questions about Family Camp, please email Murphy Hammer, Manager of Camp and Outdoor Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.