Earning badges is a great way for a Girl Scout to explore her interests and learn new skills.
Girl Scouts offers MANY badges and we're looking for a few good women (and men) to volunteer to help Girl Scouts earn badges in STEM. You've got workplace skills and Girl Scouts can learn from you in a badge workshop that you facilitate!
Here's how it works:
- You're the Boss—we'll help you design the program.
- Once you've signed up to be a Badge Boss volunteer, we'll help you choose which one of our badges you'd like to help girls earn.
- Tell us when and where you can facilitate a workshop.
- Troops will sign up to request a Badge Boss volunteer and we'll take care of placement, scheduling and securing the resources you'll need to facilitate your badge workshop.
- Prior to your workshop, we'll send you the packet with badge requirements and completion steps.
Questions: Contact Karen Chappell at email@example.com or 313-870-2538.