Virtual Volunteer Conference
All GSSEM volunteers are invited to a FREE day of virtual learning at our Virtual Volunteer Conference on Saturday, November 12!
Spend the day with other incredible volunteers while we cover a variety of important Girl Scout topics.
- Welcome - 9:00 AM–9:15 AM
- Keynote Speaker - 9:15 AM–9:55 AM
- Session I - 10:00 AM–10:55 AM
- Session II - 11:00 AM–11:55 AM
- Lunch Break - 11:55 AM–1:00 PM
- Session III - 1:00 PM–1:55 PM
- Session IV - 2:00 PM–3:00 PM
Break-Out Session Options:
Volunteers may only select one session option for each time slot.
Session I: 10:00 AM–10:55 AM
- Highest Awards
- Troop Finances Office Hours
- Girl Scout Leadership Experience and the Three Processes
Session II: 11:00 AM–11:55 AM
- World Thinking Day
- Making Your Volunteer Experience Work for You
- Girl Scout Songs and Games
Session III: 1:00 PM–1:55 PM
- Key Policies: Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Getting Girl Scouts Outside
- Difficult Conversations, Part 1 of 2*
Session IV: 2:00 PM–3:00 PM
- Managing Girl Scout Behavior
- Volunteer Toolkit Office Hours
- Difficult Conversations, Part 2 of 2*
* The Difficult Conversations session is divided into two parts, so you must register for both to attend.
Registration deadline: November 11 (or sooner if event reaches capacity)
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com.