The GSSEM Religious Relationships Committee is a volunteer group whose purposes are:
- To support GSSEM in reaching out the faith community, with correct information and Memorandums of Understanding
- To support adults who deliver faith-based programs to GSSEM girls
- To provide collaborative interfaith programming and education for girl members with community partners. For more information about GSSEM’s Religious Relationships committee, email email@example.com.
The committee fulfills its purposes by planning and presenting such activities as:
- GSSEM’s Interfaith Service
- My Promise, My Faith picnic
To find out about these events, visit the GSSEM Calendar of Events and search for "Faith".
Interested in joining the GSSEM Religious Relationships Committee?
To learn more about the committee, join the committee, or volunteer at any of the committee hosted events, please email the GSSEM Religious Relationships committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the committee will contact you.
Religious Relationships Committee
Al Tarlo Sr., S.T.D. & Pastoral Minister
Archdiocese of Detroit Spiritual Scouting
Danielle T. Stevens
Deanna B. Goralczyk
Dr. Faith Strickland
Joann L. Johnson