Council Fun Patch Design Contest
The 2018 Council Fun patch contest is over. Thank you to all who participated! See you next year!
Girls! Here’s your chance to design GSSEM’s 2018 Council Fun Patch!
We want to see your funny, creative, kooky, quirky, or seriously
artistic side! Let it shine and you could be the winner of GSSEM’s
Council Fun Patch design contest! Your design will be the official
2017 GSSEM Council Fun Patch available for purchase in all GSSEM
Set your imagination free and show your GSSEM pride!
Your design should answer one of the following questions:
1) What does Girl Scouting in southeast Michigan mean to you?
2) What makes GSSEM the best council in Michigan?
- Contest Rules:
- All active GSSEM Girl Scouts registered for the 2017-2018 year are eligible to enter the design contest.
- All designs must include “GSSEM” and “2018” somewhere on the patch.
- One entry per girl is permitted. Parent permission is required to enter and parent contact information must be provided.
- Designs must be original and may not contain existing or copyrighted photos, illustrations or renderings.
The contest runs from Wednesday, November 1 to Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:00pm EST. The winning design will be selected by a committee of GSSEM staff, volunteers, and girls and will be announced on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
The winner will be notified via the parent email address provided in the entry form.