Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan (GSSEM) provides local support to make sure you and your troop have an amazing Girl Scout year!
- Administrative volunteers are experienced volunteers in your area that can assist you with questions about troop operations, girl-led events, troop finances, and more!
- Volunteers on your Service Unit team and Community team are available to answer your questions.
Not sure who to contact? Your Member Support Specialist can help!
Find your community's Member Support Specialist »
GSSEM also offers training sessions for leaders of all experience levels through gsLearn.
- All GSSEM troop leaders and co-leaders are highly encouraged to take our Troop Leader Orientation course on gsLearn..
- GSSEM also offers live grade-level training sessions for Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, and Cadettes.
- You can also explore our library of over 40 Short & Snappies in gsLearn's content library.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Email the Volunteer Experience team with training session ideas!