Pistons: 5th Annual Move and Groove Dance Clinic
The Detroit Pistons and the Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan are partnering again for the fifth annual Detroit Pistons Dance Clinic.
The Detroit Pistons Dancers will instruct a routine to perform on the Pistons Court before tip-off of the Detroit Pistons vs. Utah Jazz game! This event sold out the last 3 years with over 200 girls participating. The girls will enjoy a special dance clinic with the Detroit Pistons Dancers and rehearse the pregame performance on the court.
Girls and families are invited to an exclusive viewing of the Pistons Entertainment Team rehearsal on the court. Arena and concourse closes at 4:00pm during Pistons basketball closed practice, but activities will be made available in the District Market until doors and all concession stands open at 5:30pm. You can also exit the arena and return when doors open.
ITINERARY FOR MARCH 7:
- 1:30 - 2:00PM - Check-In at Meijer entrance
- 2:00 - 3:00PM - Detroit Pistons Dance Clinic
- 3:00 - 3:30PM - Girl Scouts rehearse on the court and photos with dancers
- 3:30 - 4:00PM - Watch Pistons entertainment team rehearsal on the court
- 4:00 - 5:30PM - Break (must clear concourse and arena, or enter arena restaurants)
- 5:30PM - Doors open to the public
- 6:00PM - Meet at Portal 9
- 7:00PM - Pistons vs. Jazz game tipoff
EXCLUSIVE TICKET PRICING:
- MEZZANINE LEVEL END (Section M2); $48 ($67 value)
- UPPER LEVEL CORNER (Section 222-223): $35 ($60 value)
Offer cannot be redeemed at LCA Box Office. Call for upgraded lower level options and pricing. Convenience fee not included in above pricing.
- Exclusive dance clinic at LCA
- Performance on the court
- Pistons game ticket
- Special edition patch
- Portion donated back to benefit GSSEM
- Troop welcome message on the scoreboard
For additional information, please contact: RACHEL MAKI / 248.377.8608 / RMAKI@pistons.com
All tickets are subject to availability and handled on a first-come, first-served basis. All prices on orders received after the indicated deadline are subject to change. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued. Please provide an accurate cell phone number and email address in order to access your tickets. All tickets purchased will be available on your Pistons Account. You will receive an email once they are available.