Join us for the 16th Annual Cookie Gala
at the MGM Grand Hotel Ballroom in Detroit!
• Clark Hill PLC • Preferred Moving & Storage •
• Collaborative Data • Arrow Strategies •
• Health Alliance Plan of Michigan •
ENJOY THE YUM!
Be a part of the excitement as GSSEM returns to the MGM Grand once again for this truly decadent event. Talented culinary artists from some of Detroit area's best restaurants will prepare desserts featuring Girl Scout cookies for the GSSEM Cookie Gala. Last year, eight of the Detroit area's finest bakers and chefs competed against each other for several awards in a tasty competition of desserts that use the beloved Girl Scout cookies.
Participating restaurants and bakeries include:
- MGM Grand Detroit - Samoas
- Fifty-One O One - Henry Ford College - Do-si-dos
- Crispelli's Bakery and Pizzeria - Samoas
- Holiday Market - Thin Mints
- Treat Dreams - Tagalongs
- Big Rock Chophouse - S'mores
- Granite City Food & Brewery - Do-si-dos
- Good Cakes and Bakes - Thin Mints
Attendees get to taste the delicious creations, bid on great silent and live auction items, and have a truly unique experience that benefits girls! Cookie Gala proceeds benefit girls in southeastern Michigan by helping to provide them with unmatched, Girl Scout leadership experiences. Girl Scouts is where girls can be G-I-R-Ls: Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers and Leaders!
Auction Highlights Include:
- Jimmy Kimmel LIVE! Green Room tickets
- Tiger Club Suite tickets for four
- Tim Allen at the Mirage in Las Vegas
- A helicopter ride over the City of Detroit
- "Forward Motion" by Detroit artist Tony RoKo (We're thrilled to present one of Tony’s signature pieces during our auction.)
- "Melody Edison" American Girl Doll
- In and Around Royal Oak
- Westin Book Cadillac Hotel overnight stay
- Golf Lover's Adventure
- Carhartt basket
- Pistons memorabilia
- Tickets to venues all over Detroit
- Margarita basket
- And many more incredible items!
Awards are given to the participating chefs each year for People's Choice, Judges' Choice, Girls' Choice, and CEO's Choice. You won't want to miss the signature "cookie cocktails," and cookie photo booth. Don't miss out on this deliciously unique event!
For more information about this event, please contact
Jeni Carino at 313-870-2545 or email@example.com.