Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan is honored to invite all Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and their famliies to attend the bi-annual INTERFAITH SERVICE being held at the Islamic House of Wisdom at 22575 Ann Arbor Trail, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127.
Clergy and Clerics from many different religions will be facilitating the celebration based on the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Many Girl Scouts from around the Council will be presenting including Girl Scout Troop 48050 preforming their story "A Journey to Mecca". The celebration will be folowed by hands-on experiences presented by Girl Scouts from a variety of faith communities. All hands-on activities apply tot he My Promise My Faith pin.
- No Registration or RSVP is required. Arrive early for good seats!
- The event is open to individuals, families, and troops.
- All Girl Scouts should have chaperones. Girl Scout Safety-Wise adult/girl ratios will be maintained.
- Girls and Ladies, please wear a hat or scarf on your head while at the Mosque as a sign of respect.
- Free event patch and/or rocker will be provided to all Girl Scouts in attendance.
- For more information and Girls Scout Troops interesting in presenting, please contact the Religious Relations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATES:
June 7, 2014 My Promise My Faith Day (Picnic)
September 20, 2014 Walk With God (Girl Scout/Boy Scout event)