Junior & Cadette Outdoor Skills Day
Registration of only Community 01 Junior and Cadettes goes through 6/15, after that registration is open to all of council until 8/11 or capacity is reached. There are NO REFUNDS for this event. The cost is $10 a girl and $5 an adult.
Come join us as we:
· Build team work and challenge yourself at a low ropes course
· Learn the 10 principles of Leave No Trace
· Understand the effects of Invasive Species on conservation
· Participate in a hike and scavenger hunt
· Enjoy a campfire with light supper, s'mores, songs, and skits
· Share ideas about outdoor TAP’s and be inspired to explore more
Includes: snack, hotdogs/chips/drink, s’mores and 4 Outdoor Skills patches
Girls will also meet some badge requirements.
Please bring: a reusable water bottle, a day pack, sunscreen, mosquito repellant, and appropriate outdoor clothing including hiking boots/shoes
If you have any questions, please contact Tamara Sampsonn at firstname.lastname@example.org