Be the role model she'll always remember.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined.
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
Start the fun now!
Qualifications to become a volunteer with GSSEM:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be a positive role model for the leaders of tomorrow
- Flexible attitude and sense of humor
- You must enroll as a Member in Girl Scouts of the USA*
- You must submit to a background
* GSUSA Membership Dues of $15.00 goes to the national organization
to pay for accident insurance covering participation in approved Girl
Scout activities, program research and resources, training and
services to councils.